wedding photography TIPS
Weddings are my Forte...Compare my Prices/Quality with the wide range of Wedding Photographers - Call Larry at 941-539-7930 or email Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org Couples that live in 34242 (Siesta Key, FL) spend between $1596 and $4788 for Wedding Photographer. (www.costofwedding.com)Read More
WEDDING PHOTO TIPS
Create A Shot List
Family Photo Coordinator
1. Create a "SHOT LIST" ~ Think ahead about the shots you’d like and compile a list. This is particularly helpful in the family shots. There’s nothing worse than getting the photos back and realizing you didn’t get a photograph with grandma!
2. Family PHOTO Coordinator ~ The family photo part of the day can be quite stressful. People are going everywhere. Nominate a family member or bridesmaid who can be the ‘director’ of the shoot. They can round everyone up, help get them in the shot and keep things moving so that everyone can get back to the party.
3. Small DETAILS ~ Consider the small details in your "shot list" possible ideas include:
rings, backs of dresses, shoes, flowers, table settings, menus etc - these help give the end album an extra dimension. Flick through a wedding magazine in a news stand for a little inspiration.
4. HAVE FUN ~ Weddings are about celebrating - they should be fun. The more fun and relaxed the photographer is... the more fun and relaxed the images are!
5. Before the Wedding ~ FAQ's from Digital Wedding Pro - The Professional Wedding Photographers Collective is made up of hundreds of photographers from all over the world, who support the following website. They share a common goal of educating brides and grooms about the choices available. Our members are committed to honest and open business principles, continuing their photography educations, and expanding the boundaries of their art.The Professional Wedding Photographers' Collective is dedicated to demystifying the process of selecting a wedding photographer. http://wedding-photographers-directory.com/faq-before-the-wedding.aspx
6. Looking Your Best ~ FAQ's from Digital Wedding Pro - The Professional Wedding Photographers Collective
7. At The Wedding ~ FAQ's from Digital Wedding Pro - The Professional Wedding Photographers Collective
~http://wedding-photographers-directory.com/faq/at-the-wedding.aspx 8. After the Wedding ~FAQ's from Digital Wedding Pro - The Professional Wedding Photographers Collective